CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumkin Patch

So today we had a meeting at the pumkin patch. And oh boy was that fun, there was soooooooo many smells, my nose was just going crazy! Mom said I did very well and that she was very proud of me. Which is good because I have been trying really hard to be a good boy and make her proud.




We also got to take some fun picture....you know how mom's with camera's can be! So Mom got some pics of me in the pumkin patch...she said that I looked really good with the pumkins.



That's me and my mom


This is my puppy group!

3 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

We had our pumpkin patch outing yesterday, as well. Alioto looks very handsome!

Brittany said...

Alioto looks very cute! Its good to hear from you guys after so long!

Emily said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear from you again :) And you have gotten so big and handsome!